terms & Conditions
X-clusive group is an event company without limits. We and our partners strive to provide our associates and guests a tailored service by giving you exclusive offers and discounts to our events from hotels, rental services and much more. In exchange for that we just need to know more about you! To find out more you can register by completing the on-line form, which can be found on our website.
When we get to know you a little better we can keep you up to date with all our unique offers and deals tailored to you, so see us as a friend who will work for you. No event is too much for us to handle.
The personal information you provide us will be handled with respect and integrity at all times and will never be sold or disclosed to third parties.
Thank you for making our events “extraordinary.”
X-Clusive Group (mentioned as “us”, “we”, or “our” below) Org no 970622-8294., Markmyntsgatan 9, 414 80 Göteborg, E-mail: Info@X-clusive.se operates the Www.X-clusive.se (named the “Site”, "Website" or “Service”) and is responsible for all Personal Information (as defined below) we are processing.
We work accordingly to GDPR (General Data Protection Regulation) which gives you as a user “the right to be forgotten” and also have your personal data transferred to you.
* This page informs you of our policies regarding the collection, use and disclosure of Personal Information when you use our website.
* We use your Personal Information for providing and improving the events and Service to you and to communicate with you.
* By using the form on our website, you agree to the collection and use of information in accordance with this policy.
Information Collection And Use:
* While using our Website, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you as well as provide and improve our events and Service to you.
* Personally identifiable information includes, but is not limited to, your email address, name, phone number, gender and city (“Personal Information”).
* When you access the Service by or through a mobile device, we may collect certain information automatically, including, but not limited to, the type of mobile device you use, your mobile device unique ID, the IP address of your mobile device, your mobile operating system, the type of mobile Internet browser you use and other statistics (“Log Data”).
*Cookies are files with small amount of data, which may include an anonymous unique identifier. Cookies are sent to your browser from a web site and stored on your computer’s hard drive.
* We may employ third party companies and individuals to facilitate our Service, to provide the Service on our behalf, to perform Service-related services or to assist us in analyzing how our Service is used.
* These third parties have access to your Personal Information only to perform these tasks on our behalf and are obligated not to disclose or use it for any other purpose.
* We may use your Personal Information to contact you with newsletters, marketing or promotional materials and other information that may be of interest to you.
Compliance With Laws:
* We will disclose your Personal Information where required to do so by law or subpoena or if we believe that such action is
* necessary to comply with the law and the reasonable requests of law enforcement or to protect the security or integrity of our Service.
* The security of your Personal Information is important to us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially and legally acceptable means to protect your Personal Information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security. However, we do promise to use sufficient technical and organizational structures to protect your Personal Information.
* Your information, including Personal Information, may be transferred to — and maintained on — computers and servers located outside of your state, province, country or other governmental jurisdiction where the data protection laws may differ from those of your jurisdiction.
* If you are located outside Sweden and choose to provide information to us, please note that we transfer the information, including Personal Information, to Sweden and process it here.
Links To Other Sites:
We have no control over, and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies or practices of any third party sites or services.
* Our Service does not address anyone under the age of 18. If we notice that a user is under the age of 18 years old the account will be deleted and the users email blocked. By using the service you guarantee that you are 18 years or older and do not create a false identity to use the service/website.
* We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from users under 18. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that a user under the age of 18 has provided us with Personal Information, please contact us. If we become aware that we have collected Personal Information from a user under age 18 without verification of parental consent, we take steps to remove that information from our servers.
Your Rights To Access Your Personal Information:
* We keep your Personal Data only for as long as reasonably necessary for the purposes for which it was collected or to comply with any applicable legal or regulatory requirements.
*You have the right to once per year, free of charge, receive information on whether Personal Information concerning you is processed or not. If this is the case, we will also disclose to you the Personal Information we hold about you and for what purpose it is processed. If you wish to exercise this right, please contact us by using the contact details specified above. Please note that an application shall be made in writing and must be signed by you, thus an application cannot be sent by e-mail.
As a user of the X-clusvie website you agree that you will:
Comply with all applicable laws and regulatory requirements.
Provide accurate information to us and keep it updated.
Use your real name on your profile.
Use the Service in a professional manner.
As a user of the X-clusive website you agree that you will not:
Add content that is not intended/inaccurate for a designated field (eg phone number in a name field) provided by X-clusive group.
Create a false identity.
Misrepresent your current or previous positions and qualifications.
Create a Member profile for anyone other than yourself.
Use or attempt to use an account that isn’t yours.
Disclose information that you do not have the right to disclose (such as confidential information of others including your employer).
Violate intellectual property rights of others, including patents, trademarks, trade secrets, copyrights or other proprietary rights.
Implement anything that contains software viruses, worms, or any other harmful code.
Reverse engineer, decompile, disassemble, decipher or otherwise attempt to derive the source code for the Service.
Collect, use, copy, or transfer any information obtained from X-clusive Group without the consent of X-clusive Group (images, text etc).
Share or disclose information of others without their express consent.
Use manual or automated software, devices, scripts robots or processes to access, “scrape,” “crawl” or “spider” the Service.
Use bots or other automated methods to access the Service, add or download contacts, send or redirect messages.
Monitor the Services availability, performance or functionality for any competitive purpose.
Engage in “framing”, “mirroring,” or otherwise simulating the appearance or function of the Services.
GDPR – General Data Protection Regulation
We work accordingly to GDPR (General Data Protection Regulation) which gives you as a user “the right to be forgotten” and also have your saved personal data transferred to you in a text file. The data vi collect includes your e-mail, phone number, first name, last name, age, gender, status, employer, industry, work area and title.
If you want us to delete your account for any reason, send us an email to Daniel@X-clusive.se with your Username (email) and we help you as soon as possible. If you want to be a member of the website again in the future you need to register a new account.